Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back from Boston







As some of you know, I had the opportunity to combine business and pleasure last week with some of my photographer friends in Boston. I've learned so much from these talented women. Paula-you're a fabulous host- thank you! But it wasn't all talk of f-stops and shutter speeds, we had some time for the autumn sites as well, and an opportunity to fullfill a lifelong dream of visiting the Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast (this will come as no surprise to those of you that know me well ;). Thank you to Tammy and La for tagging along with me, and for the image, Tammy. And thanks to Paula Swift for the fab group shots. It was a blast!
I assure you that I am working diligently to get everyone's proofs up for viewing as soon as I'm able. I appreciate your patience! If you're thinking of holiday portraits, now if the perfect time to book your November session! If you're looking for a senior session, I am booked until after the new year. As in years past, I book no appointments past December to assure that everyone's orders arrive in time for the holiday, and to assure time to enjoy the holiday with my own family. Be sure to check out all the holiday card samples in my gallery. I enjoy finding new ones I think you might enjoy.





No comments: