Thursday, January 3, 2008

Is it 2008 already?

Well, I thought I better get on here and post before you really think I fell off the face of the earth and closed up shop. I took advantage of having the studio closed to really try to enjoy the holidays and get caught up on odds and ends. My table was actually cleared off of all orders for the first time in who knows HOW long.

I had just sat down the day after Christmas with my coffee and feeling very motivated to get so much done when the phone rang and I got the terrible news that my mother had had a heart attack and was being transported to Sioux Falls. The good news is she is now back home and life is starting to return to normal and I'm able to return those calls and work on my to-do list again. I'm hoping in the next month to be able to update my website with new images and details.

I'm starting the new year with some ideas for some fun limited edition sessions, new session options and new designs as well.

I thank you for your business and look forward to working with you in 2008!
Happy New Year!

No comments: