Monday, September 22, 2008

Kate's Outdoor Session






We waited a week and Kate had a fabulous day for her outdoor session portraits! The light was great and her clothing selections were great and since she already had her indoor session this was old hat for her. I found some spots that were funky and fun and we finished up at her family's farm.

Sometimes people ask me what spots I use for outdoor sessions. The answer is- I rarely have their spots predetermined before their shoot. I might have a few ideas in mind- but I like to consider their clothing choices, the lighting that day, their personality and likes, and other factors. Besides- I really make an effort not to have an assembly line process for portraits. Everyone wants their senior portraits to be unique and reflect them-and that's what I aim to do. For me- half the fun is doing something different!

If you haven't booked your session yet- please call soon. My calendar is filling up quickly, but I still have a few openings remaining. October looks to be a very busy month- so call or email today to get your session on the books! 507.662.5425

No comments: