Monday, November 3, 2008

Book your Holiday Session now...


It's pretty hard to say winter is right around the corner when I just posted about palm trees and Hawai'i just days ago- but, I guess Christmas always sneaks up on us.

Just a reminder that our studio is closed the month of December to finish up orders and allow some time to prepare for the holidays myself. So, if you've been thinking about booking a session or ordering holiday cards, now is the time to do so! :)

I hate having to turn people away, so I thought I'd put the word out now that I do have several session slots remaining for November on a first come basis.

If you have questions, or would like to schedule a time for your family or children's protraits, please give me a call or email.

Thanks!

507.662.5425


No comments: