Monday, May 4, 2009

Where does time go?











Taking children's portraits really does make time go fast. I remember when my daughter was a colicky infant and every time someone said, 'they grown up too fast" I wanted to strangle them. (not fast enough was all I could think). When I get the opportunity to do portraits for a family with young children, I really can remember can say that time flies...it seem like just a few months ago when Renae came to me as a TEENY tiny baby and now she is a very active 18 month old with a mind of her own! But despite her agenda, I think we captured some fantastic memories.




I think the close up art crop is becoming a signature of mine lately. I can't help it! I love the way the whole focus is on the eyes and it just shouts personality. And I really love that rarely any one is asking me if I meant to crop the top of their head off. (yes...I meant to do that!).




Caleb and Renae's sneek peak~

No comments: