Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been a little busy...








My blog has been severely neglected~ but to say I've been a little busy might be an understatement. As you know, we moved into our new studio a while ago so that has kept us busy with moving and setting up. In June we found out we will be welcoming child #3 in February! (I guess we just always have to have a building project in the works). Then, as many of you know, my son broke his femur the last day of the county fair. (Cars backing up and little tiny boy boys don't mix well). So after a surgery and 6 days in the hospital we are back home and he is doing surprisingly well, thank goodness!


There is no denying it...I am behind. I'm nearly caught up on the missed sessions from the week we were in the hospital and I'm working through the editing process...so thank you for your patience!


Here is Mady and Chase- the cutest little duo. I got the chance to use my chalkboard set and I love the results. So whimsical and perfect for childhood sessions.

I'll keep plugging away here! Thank you to all of you that sent prayers and best wishes for Calvin while we were in the hospital and recovering at home.

No comments: