Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is it too early to think about Dance Pictures?


March is still a little ways off...but I'm preparing as much as I can in advance since baby #3 is due in Feburary, I want to be ahead of the game as I still plan on doing the dance mini-sessions again. I'm happy to say that I have all the custom creations and storyboard designs developed and will be adding a couple new products this year as well. Every year I try to shake things up to offer different looks and different designs and this years theme is going to be a little shabby chic, a little elegant, and a little vintage lace all rolled into one. I hope you like it!

If you've come to the dance sessions previously, you'll be on the mailing list to get notified as soon as costumes are in and a date for the sessions is set.

If you would like to be notified, please email me and I'll put you on the list to be notified.

The past two years the sessions times have filled up and filled up rather quickly- so keep that in mind. Tell your friends and family as well! ;)

1 comment:

BALLET NEWS said...

No, it's never to early for dance ! Have a lovely weekend