Thursday, March 25, 2010

Winner~!


I am tickled to have one of my images chosen in a recent contest by photographer/designer Jessica Dittmer of "WISH YOU WELLS" fame. Applicants were asked to submit professional portraits that fit the vintage theme that WISH YOU WELLS is known for. The image I chose was one I shot a few summers ago of my children in a silly moment. The image will be used for promotion and display.
If you are not familiar with WISH YOU WELLS art work- it is known for its whimsical combination of real photographic art and fantasy elements that transform the image to a storyboook look. You can view some of the transformations and amazing art work at WISH YOU WELLS SITE.
I'm anxious to see what Jessica does with my image and am anxious to receive the image when she is done. I'll be sure to share the results.

If you think you maybe interested in a session utilizing this storybook look, let me know. I think it's such a fun concept to capture the magic of childhood in a totally different way!

No comments: