Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cutie Pies



I recently had an opportunity to do portraits for two of my close high school (and post high school) friends. These little cutie pies of my girlfriend are just adorable and full of personality. I think it's always amazing how sometimes you can see things so differently through the lens- and I sure see a lot of his mamma in J and M. And I just love little Ms. M's personality because she is going to give her mother a run for her money. :) It all comes full circle, right? ;)

9 comments:

Justine said...

What cute kids! You have a way with them to get such genuine smiles!

Creative Images by Tammy said...

what adorable images!

Creative Images by Tammy said...

Adorable images!

Paula Swift Photography said...

These are amazing, love all cute personalities you captured in these portraits!

Unknown said...

These images are so vibrant and crisp. Amazing!

La- said...

These kiddos are gorgeous! You really caught their little "people-ness"! I love your background!

La-
www.thecurvylife.com

Michelle said...

LOve the color and the backdrops....great job at coaxing genuine smiles Alison!

Kari Mertz {South Dakota Wedding Photographer} said...

Love these....your children's work is always so wonderful. You really have a way with the little ones.

Revenda Bierley Photography said...

Oh my gosh, they are just too adorable. I love the feel of these images!