Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Silver Sass






Sofia's costume arrived today and so we quickly assigned tonight as picture night and captured a few images of her in her beautiful get up (I think this costume might be my favorite to date!) I think the set is going to work nicely to set off all the variety of costumes and colors. I hope you'll like it as well as I do!

The schedule is getting fuller every day, so please contact me asap if you'd like to get on the schedule.

Keep in mind the referral program (see blog post below) is a great way to build credit towards purchase of your own dance pictures, and it can be dancers from any location, not just Jackson County. I've had a few people inquire if they could do ice skating portraits with this as well---- SURE! The set would look phenominal for ice-skaters too.

I will be shooting a few models this week and getting the official flier out later this week hopefully. If you're not on my mailing list and would like to be, just shoot me an email.

No comments: