Wednesday, June 22, 2011





Little Ms. Briley is full of style, independence and sass and I just loved the outfits that mom brought that really showed off her personality. One thing you can always predict about little girls this age is that they are UNpredictable. You never know if you're going to get smiles and cooperation or pensive looks of independence (or tears?!) Briley gave me a lot to work with and an opportunity to try out some new backgrounds as well.

I am so honored with clients, like Briley's mom come a distance and make it a point to schedule their sessions while they are in the area. This last month I had sessions with people from North Dakota, Nebraska, South Carolina and next week I'll be shooting a family visiting from West Virginia! Thank you for taking time out of your vacation plans to allow me to capture your family portraits.

It's hard to believe the 4th of July is right around the corner. Speaking of July, my July calendar is nearly booked, so if you're thinking about summer pictures for the kids, please call or email now to get a session before school starts.

No comments: