Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dance! 2012

The dates for the Mini-Session Dance portraits have been set for March 14, 15 and 17th. Shortly after sending out the email and fb notice yesterday, my internet service went down and so I apologize my blog wasn't updated with the info until today.

I had so many people wanting to book their slot that I decided to go ahead and start on the schedule, but the sample images of this years set up won't be ready until later next week at the earliest. I can tell you however that the them will be Parisienne Hi-Key look with white/cream so it will be elegant and look beautiful with all the costumes.

The 15th date is nearly booked, so if you're looking at that date please contact me asap. I have more flexibility on openings for the 14 and 17th dates.

ALSO- please note that this is NOT just for Jackson County Dance students. Anyone may participate and the set up works well with ice-skating pictures as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email or fb.
Thank you!

No comments: