Friday, September 28, 2007

A comments contest!

It's time for some thing fun before the holiday portrait season ties me to my computer and camera for endless hours! I see you lurkers out there....my look stats go up daily but you're all as quiet as church mice! Come on, people--the fun of a blog is the interaction! ;)

So, a new contest is in order. Post your comments between now and October 7th at 12 a.m. and for every comment you leave, your name will go into a hat. You can comment on any image back to day one. Master Calvin will draw a name and the random winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Coffee Choices of Jackson, or Startbucks for you non-local folks. Clients, fellow photographer, friend, lurker- everyone is invited to post. The more comments you leave, the more chance you have of winning. Let's liven this place up, and good luck!

I reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments posted by creeps who lurk on the internet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans! (I don't think I've uttered that phrase since high school!) -Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love that you reserve the right to delete creepy posts.

Alison said...

Just dont' go getting 'creepy' on me, Alyssa- or you're outta here!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alison, I'm stalking your blog today. Gotta love me some Starbucks.

Alison said...

Hey, Anonymous-
You won't win any starbuck's if you are anonymous! ;)