Sunday, November 11, 2007

Show Your Stuff! Contest




Show me your stuff! I would LOVE to see your Alison Stumpf Photography Portraits as they look in your home! Many of you have told me about how you use your portraits to decorate with real meaning in your homes, and I'd love to see it. You know, a picture says a thousand words!!

Maybe it's a canvas gallery wrap, or a wall arrangement of various size prints. A collection fo diffferent size frames on a shelf, your child's nursery with his 'bits of' collage above the crib...we want to see how you feature your portraits! Send your picture/s of your Alison Stumpf Photography wall galleries or wall art to me at

Your images will be posted on the blog for others to see and maybe we can all get some new ideas.
For each picture you send, your name will be entered into the 'hat' for a drawing for some fun prizes!! Send your picture before Sunday, November 18th.
I'm posting a few pictures of my own to get you going.

So, come on...send me your wall images!!!!




No comments: