Monday, August 25, 2008

Brittni






Here's another fab senior- had to share a few grabs from her session. Brittni was great to work with though she couldn't STOP smiling. :) We did a variety of spots for her outdoor session and got lots of variety from her indoor as well. I can't wait to see what she thinks of her sneak peek.


Fall is in the air! It got quite cold last night. While I love fall, I despise winter and so I hate having to say goodbye to summer. The thought of draggin out hats and mittens and boots puts me in a funk. I've been busier than usual for this time of year, so I appreciate everyone's patience in getting galleries posted and processed. If the full calendar is any indication- I would encourage you to book your session soon if you're thinking of portraits before the holidays. Remember I take December off to prepare for and enjoy the holidays with my family.


Enjoy the last week of summer before school! ( at least for many of us Minnesotans).

No comments: