Monday, August 4, 2008

The Cuz'ins











This little trio made a trip from Indiana and I was so glad they put scheduling a session with me on their priority list while they were up. (or is it over?) We got a lot of fun images and the 'local' cousins, whom I've had the pleasure of photographing on several occassions now- even got in for a few.

I hope I created some great memories and keepsakes for them. I hope they will enjoy this sneak peek while they patiently wait for the rest of their gallery.


Things are gearing up - as they usually do this time of year. Senior sessions are booking up, and--no, it's NOT too early to think about Christmas- or at least your Christmas session.


Last year I had several people take the opportunity to order their holiday cards in August and September. How great would that be to cross that item off your to-do list? If you've already had a session and would like to order holiday cards- please let me know. I will repost your gallery for 4 days and create a sample card to your liking free of charge!




It IS hard to think of Christmas with this humidity though, now, isn't it?




No comments: