Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back from Hawai'i


Our studio was closed last week as Jeff and I enjoyed a trip to Ohau, Hawai'i.
It was coincidental to run into three clients in LA during a layover. We sure did a double take when we saw each other. How strange is that? I hope they enjoyed their shopping excursion in LA! Doesn't that sound like fun?

We had a fantastic time in Hawai'i which isn't hard to do- we'd have to work hard not have a good time. The resort has a webcam over the pool, so when I'm missing vacation I like to 'bop over' and see who's swimming. And if it's rainy and windy like it is there tonight it doesn't make me feel as badly.

Not 6 hours after I got off the plan I came down with a head cold like none other I've ever had. So I'm doing my best to get some things done after being gone! If you're waiting for your gallery to go up, I thank you for being patient with me.

Here are a few pictures to share.
Aloha!




At the Tutle Bay Resort.


The spot where LOST and JURASSIC PARK were shot, as well as some other films and TV Shows. Kuhaloa Ranch



Some island off Kuhaloa Ranch. Can't remember the name.





View from our room.



View fromt the lobby. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was taped here evidentally. I've never seen it. Now I wish I had. While we were there, they also taped an espisode of Night Rider. Again- not a fan- so didn't mean a lot. But we stood around until they told us to move. I guess I belong behind a camera.



No comments: