Thursday, October 9, 2008

Olivia





Olivia is nearly one month old- and still tiny and squishy for what I call the "bendy' images. It seems like once a baby hits the one month mark they are just a little less cooperative to oblige those types of poses---so I always encourage people to book those newborn sessions early!

Olivia did wonderfully.

When I tell mom's to get in the picture- they usually are less than enthusiastic. I remember those days of little sleep and functioning in survival mode. Getting your portrait taken isn't high on your list of things to do--but these days are so special. I really wish I had just one picture of myself with my children when they were this teeny tiny and all I wanted to do was hold them close. I told mom the image would be great- despite what she was worried about...mommy hair, no make up, etc. Couldn't be more beautiful. Don't you agree?

No comments: