Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Computer Woes

Yes, I was quite happy to have my computer up and working. That lasted about one day- until I rebooted it and - trouble. So now I have been without my standard computer for another week. (overall since about Dec. 20th). If you know me, that is a L O N G time to be without my computer. So I can check in on internet on the kids' computer- althought the fact that the monitor shuts off every 20 seconds the first 10 minutes of use makes it just slightly annoying. And that it is slow and bogs down.
Did I mention the telephone battery won't stay charged? Or the fact the the automatic garage door won't close because it feels 100 below zero?

On a positive note- I am looking forward to traveling to Florida this weekend to attend a senior photography seminar with some friends. I could really use some fun in the sun. I'm sure it's going to be a great convention and I can't wait to come back with some great new products for the upcoming senior sessions!

To all of you who responded to my testimonial search THANK YOU again! Your nice words made me blush and I can't wait to utilize them on my site and products- if I ever get a computer up and running.

No comments: