Wednesday, October 21, 2009

7 session slots left for November

I quickly went through my November calendar and I have 7 available slots open for the rest of the year. SO- if you're still planning on family portraits, children portraits or holiday cards, now is the time to make your appointment to secure a session.

Just a reminder that I do no actual shooting in December to allow for finishing up/ editing / ordering and equipment maintenance.

As you may know, we are expecting baby #3 in February. Some of you have inquired if I'm planning on taking maternity leave. We are so excited to be having a new baby in the house...as we all know these moments are so precious and go by so fast. I am looking forward to spending time as a family of 5!

I will be taking February & March off, doing a few baby planners (possibly) in early February. If you are requiring a session during those months, please contact me now as I will be booking no new clients during that time.

Thank you!

No comments: