Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Angelic





I mentioned a few weeks ago I got together with some friends and fellow photographers for a day of fun and learning. I wanted to share a few of the images of our 'models' from the day. Kari wanted to try out her new super elegant wings and capture some images of the kids for a limited edition series she hopes to be offering sometime in the future. With some planning and enough interest, I would love to offer a limited edition series session with these as well. They are so elegant and I can't wait to see what Kari does with her sessions as well.

After we tried some studio shots we headed outdoors for some "angel in the woods" portraits. We found a spot where the lighting was absolutely perfect and we placed Sofie so the backlighting really showed off the wings. Simply gorgeous! You know you're with a bunch of women photographers when we are all oohing and awing about the perfect backlighting. LOL!

And...of course, you know, boys can be angels too! (CAN be is the key word there I think).

5 comments:

Paula Swift Photography said...

These images are just gorgeous!

Alissa said...

What an angel- I had to go back just to see if those were your same sweet little girl! I cannot believe how big she is and she is stunning....these images bring that innocent child look out of her!

admin said...

I have one word...stunning! Simply stunning!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeaous!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!