Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playtime





I had a play date of sorts last week and it was so refreshing. Fellow photographers and friends Kari Mertz, Tammy Krummel and Adrienne Olsen met at my studio to play and practice some lighting techniques and other 'stuff'. It seems just having some time to play and talk can renew one's interest and I think we all left with some new ideas for things we can bring to future sessions. Adrienne modeled some vintage garb so we could practice some lighting techniques. Kari forgot her vintage camera props, but oh well, we got along just fine without. And of course Calvin is always a BIG help (yeah right). I didn't get a chance to shoot a lot with Holden at the hip, but I had fun any way. Congrats to Adrienne on the grand opening of her studio in Irene, SD.

No comments: