Sunday, September 26, 2010

Taylor Swift Look-A-Like | SW MN Senior Pictures





Andrea is sweet gal who can really turn it on for the camera. She has one of those personalities that shine. She was a natural and I thought she sure bore a resemblance to Taylor Swift (she had to admit she's been told that before. I have to admit I adore the images.

My poor blog is getting severely neglected. I hope to be able to remedy that - but senior sessions are keeping me hopping and a baby that still won't take a bottle well and doesn't go to daycare fills my days with necessities of daily living and getting editing and ordering done.

It's hard to believe Christmas is coming so rapidly. Just an early reminder- that our studio is CLOSED the month of DECEMBER so all sessions must be completed prior to that. The calendar is already getting busy- so please don't delay in making your appointment. I hate to turn people away but every year the calendar seems to fill up rapidly.

2 comments:

Creative Images by Tammy said...

What a fun filled great session! Love the personality in these!

Justine: ND Photographer said...

Wow, Alison! Your senior photography is amazing. And what a great girl you got to work with. Love that second one!