Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Photography | Slayton, MN




It was a pleasure to photograph this group of gals: Mom and daughters, Grandma and Aunt. The women in our lives are so important and I hope the images I captured will be a keepsake and special memory to them and the newest member of this line of fantastic women. The little ones were so sweet and I could tell how much Charlie loved her little sister.

I enjoyed a little time off last week and have a lot of catch up this week, with some family and senior sessions to shoot this week.

4 comments:

The Curvy Life said...

What sweet photos! I love the family one! You are right- the women in our lives are so important! What a great image to cherish!

La-

Shallyse said...

Such a beautiful family portrait session. I just love how you've captured those gorgeous blue eyes in the first image!

Justine said...

I always your family photography! You do such a great job with posing.

Revenda Bierley Photography said...

Such a beautiful family portrait stssion. The hat on the baby is just perfect for the blanket! What cuties.