Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day!


It's Independence Day- one of my favorite holidays as a child- and I still enjoy the tradition of the the Okabena parade and games in the park, ballgames and getting a chance to run into old friends. I have an "ALL ABOUT ME" poster from Kindergarten where I state the 4th was my favorite holiday because I got to go to the park and drink 7-Up. I guess it didn't take much to make me happy. :)
Wishing you all a Happy 4th Holiday, whether you spend it with friends and family or taking it easy and relaxing. It's Independence Day!

5 comments:

Shallyse Gastelum | Durham, NC Photographer said...

What a cute patriotic portrait! I love the 4th, too.

Creative Images by Tammy said...

Adorable 4th of July image!

Revenda Bierley Photography said...

What an adorable image for the 4th of July!

Jana Hill Photography said...

This is a darling 4th of July photo! LOL about the 7up!

Justine said...

Adorable 4th portrait! I am also so glad to see the flag used in an apporopriate way in a portrait! Great job, Alison!