Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Brother- My Sister


These little cuties are a joy to photograph. They are truly miracle babies and it's an honor document their advances by leaps and bounds as well as Thomas's joyful personality and belly laughs as his daddy sings silly songs to make him laugh (don't worry Mike, I dont' have it on hidden video) and Julia's reserved personality until she got into the model mode and let her big beautiful eyes smile as big as her mouth.

This is a favorite image, not only because of their gorgeous eyes ( I love how T's are deep brown and J's are bright blue) but because of the way Julia is holding Thomas' hand. I think, knowing their story, that tells a story in itself.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Love this image. There eyes really draw you in. Beautiful.

Creative Images by Tammy said...

AWESOME picture!!!