Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer of 2011


Portraits are a great way to not only document the changes and growth of your children and family, but to use a checkpoint of their individual interests at that particular time. Besides doing sibling shots, we also did a few shots of Jordan with something that kept him occupied for a lot of the summer....baling hay! He may not always look back so fondly on the job down the road, but for now farming tasks like that are more fun than work. We captured Emma with some flowers for her pre-teen portraits and Elena wasn't shy about wanting to get in on the action and show her spunky personality either! Thank you for allowing me to capture your portraits again this year- it's so fun to see how they change in personalities and through the lens as well.

4 comments:

Justine - ND Photographer said...

You always do great family portraits, Alison. This is a great photo of the three of them!

Kari said...

Love this portrait, it is so vibrant. It would make a beautiful canvas for their home.

Jana Hill - Oklahoma photographer said...

Great sibling portrait! I love the idea of getting Jordan bailing hay! I wish I had a portrait of me chopping cotton when I was growing up to show my kids.

Creative Images by Tammy said...

what a cute shot!!!