Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boys, Boys, Boys (and Boys) | SW MN Family Photography




The focus of this session was getting the family portrait and holiday card shots. Once we got that accomplished, mom requested some images of the boys being BOYS! The boys were more than willing to have some fun in the leaves. We usually have snow covering the ground in MN this time of year, so it was a rare opportunity to have some fall fun in November. I didn't see til editing that the littlest boy has his tiny toe sticking out of his sock in the one where he is flat on his back enjoying the fun. As a mother of two boys I can contest that they don't make socks to last!

I told mom this was the easiest session cooperation wise yet. Last time I told her that she announced she was pregnant with No. 4. So we'll see if I get any news in a few months! ;)

No comments: