Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Johnson | Jackson MN Family Photography







Taking advantage of vacation to catch up on some blog posts. This is such a great family and the kids are delightful. I think I can visualize images from each of their sessions in the last few years...from the oldest brother's serious toddler portraits to middle daughter's fantastically crazy hair as an infant- and baby brothers big brown eyes under the little newspaper boy's hat. One advantage of doing portraits for a family thru the years is the chance to get to know the parent's style and artistic eye. I know mom appreciates the more spontaneous shots...images of the siblings hanging out and being friends, or sharing a quiet moment together. I also appreciate their willingness to go along with my own crazy ideas- like, "Hey- let's do a family picture with an old yellow tire!". The kids really enjoyed visiting the lake and the spontaneous shot from behind of them pointing at the fish that showed up at the surface is my favorite from the session.

No comments: