Monday, January 30, 2012

Noah and Lauren




Meet one of my favorite set of little people from Fairmont, MN. Noah is full of fun and Lauren is full of spunk.
Mom and dad moved and needed some up to date portraits to fill the walls of their beautiful new home.
After seeing some snap shots of their wall space, I was happy to assist them with picking images and crops shapes and sizes that would work well in their space. I love square crops- I think they give a contemporary feel to the images and they are also a nice 'base' image to build around with other images from the session- or add on to later from a later session. 16x16s and 20x20's are popular sizes and look great in wall galleries.

If you have a space you'd like assistance with- I'd be glad to give you some suggestions. I'm only a call or email away!

No comments: