Monday, March 30, 2009

















Whew! It was the busiest year of of dance mini-sessions ever last week! I love seeing the beatutiful girls and costumes~ and even had a twaikondo session! I am working diligently to get them edited and up as soon as possible as I know people are anxious to see them and make their selections of prints, buttons and keepsake books. If only I didn't need sleep it would help my workflow! I hope to have them up by the end of the week if possible.



While this was the busiest year yet, every year there still seem to be people who aren't aware of the mini-sessions. If you'd like to be alerted next year for the mini-sessions, just send me an email and I'll put you on my list to be notified. I also send the fliers by email to previous dance mini-session clients. And, of course you can watch the blog for updates as well.



Here are a FEW of the fantastic images of this year's dancers.


No comments: