Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gage








As a photographer, you gotta love it when a dad-shortly after finding out he's expecting a third child, says, "Looks like that means more pictures from Alison Stumpf!" I love that! And finally little Gage has arrived. Mom is paying attention to my blogging how getting em in younger for newborn pictures is better than later- and so we scheduled a tentative date before Gage was born and we readjusted when she called me on the way home from the hospital!
Gage is 6 days old and I bet even by now he has changed so much. The umbilical cord has probably come off, he's wrinkly skin is probably smoothing out- so that is what newborn portraits are all about...capturing those special once in a lifetime moments.

And mom's are never too thrilled about the idea of getting in on the portraits themselves- after all, post partum hormones and sleepless nights never go a long way towards making one feel gorgeous..but I think you'll agree mom looks beautiful and mostly so in love with that little bundle of sleeplessness joy.

Thanks for your patience with me getting this edited and up. It's been a very busy week and I'm just barely keeping my head above water. Someone throw me a life-jacket!

No comments: