Tuesday, November 16, 2010

REMINDER~ Studio Closed Dec 1

Just a reminder that as in years past- our studio will be closed the month of December to finalize prior orders and allow some time to spend preparing for the holiday with the family.
If you would like to place an order, please do so prior to December.

After school weekday sessions are now fully booked and I have just a couple remaining openings remaining for daytime/weekend sessions, and I anticipate those will be gone by this week, so if you've been putting it off, don't delay. I hate turning people away but every year I have to do it.

I've enjoyed the variety of family sessions I've been busy with this past week. Some formal, some funky, some informal- all with a different look. It's fun to see the holiday cards laid out on my work desk waiting for packaging. Oh, if only my OWN card were done! Somehow it all seems to get done I guess!

No comments: