Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Decorating with Portraits | Fairmont MN Photography


A client sent me this picture showing how she used a 16x20 portrait in her fall decorating theme. Isn't it cute!?
It's always nice to have a little inspiration to get the wheels turning. I am brainstorming how to use the new images I took of my own three to make a new arrangement in my dining room. One good think about decorating with portraits of your loved ones...you never have regrets once they are up and hung and you can stand back and admire the view. (Unlike that shade of lavender paint in the bathroom that looks like Viking Purple!

3 comments:

Creative Images by Tammy said...

LOVE IT! I have been meaning to do a blog post on this myself.

Jana Hill said...

So cute! People are often afraid of larger portraits, and this is a perfect example of how great they look!

Laurianna Murray Wellness said...

I love this. I have been trying to decide how to use portraits more in my decorating! Thanks!

La-