Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ms. M | 2 year old portraits





She's two! She's cute...she's precocious, she is a mommy's girl! I know mom was a little nervous how Madyson would do for her 2 year old portraits, and it did take some warm up time and I pulled out almost (not quite) every trick in my bag of tricks...but I'm more than satisfied with the images of Madyson's session. I totally love the grey and yellow shirt that just seems to pop with the fall colors. Could she be any cuter!? " Are all two year olds like this," mom wondered. Frankly- most of them, yes. Two can be a hard age to photograph. As I told mom, two year old sessions involve a good amount of psychology to read the child and know what approach is going to be the best to achieve the best images. Different posing techniques that allow her to stay semi-close to mom for reassurance, yet yield beautifully lit portraits are always in the back of my mind when working with the wonderful world of two year olds. The only thing worse is being a photographer AND a mother to a two year old..... pictures of my own son...OH so much more difficult! Thanks for sharing all your cuteness, Ms. M!

2 comments:

Laurianna Murray Wellness said...

How adorable is she?! Too cute!

La-

Laura said...

They turned out adorable! She is such a cutie :)