Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Family Portraits | LAKEFIELD MN PHOTOGRAPHER





This was my first time shooting this adorable family from Windom, MN. They have a pair of delightful daughters and the cutest twin sons. I admit, I couldn't tell them apart, during pictures or during editing, but I was smart enough during the session to pose them different directions so I could have some organization during my editing. Like a lot of children, the boys were a little hesitant at first but once they warmed up they were outgoing little chatterboxes. They must keep their big sisters awfully busy!

6 comments:

Creative Images by Tammy said...

Love the color and setting, cute poses of an adorable family!

Gina Geigley | Hawaii Photographer said...

What a beautiful family! Gorgeous work!

Revenda Bierley said...

Love the sibling shot with the tires!

Michelle Kroll said...

Love that tire. Makes the colors pop so much. Great job!

Laurianna Murray Wellness said...

You do such terrific family portraits! I love all of these.

La-

Jana Hill said...

Fantastic family photos! The lighting is gorgeous!