Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jack 6 months | Fairmont Baby Pictures| Portraits

I've had some happy babies in studio lately. I'm always in awe when moms and dads bring in these happy go lucky little souls who sometimes travel many miles to see me. First, because my own children never sat in a car seat for more than 2 minutes without letting go in a fit, and secondly because it's such an honor to know people are willing to put on the miles to have their baby's and newborn portraits done at our studio. At 6 months old, some babies can sit while others are a bit less stable- so I try to be ready with a variety of ideas depending on baby's abilities and what I have in my mind's eye for creating that day. Jack kept smiling through it all. Since Jack is one of our "Watch Me Grow" Baby planners so he'll receive a collage at the completion of his 12 month session featuring an image at each of his sessions. Even tho I'm a mom of three it always amazes me to see how these little ones change in that year. Creating the baby plan collages are one of my favorite parts of my job. Here are a few peeks of Jack's session.

1 comment:

Justine said...

What a great variety of looks you give for a 6 month baby session.