Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kade's Newborn Portraits | Worthington MN Photography

Little Kade was 9 lbs at birth and he is one of the strongest little baby's I've ever photographed. He held his head up on his own..and he's even rolled over (at home) once already! Look out mom and dad. Not only did I have the privilege of doing Kade's first portrait session, but I have the honor of being his great-aunt as well. Kade started out with eyes that were wide awake but after some cajoling he dozed off and allowed me to do a variety of fun poses. I love combining natural light and studio light in my newborn sessions for a variety of looks. He certainly is a loved little man.

2 comments:

hollejoy said...

These are Great AL!! I love them! You do such a great job with photos! I think you found your calling.... I would love to chat with you about the card you sent me a while back (long delay I know... I chalk it up to grief!). :)

Alison said...

Thanks, Holle!
I'm glad you got the card!! Please do let me know if and when you're ready to do some picture or an album for Dex! There is no hurry. I look fw to seeing you in July for the July Bdays. :)