Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Layden- Super Baby! | Baby Photography | Okoboji Photography

My last few sessions I've had a rush of SUPER BABIES...Kade was my newborn who could lift his head up already at his newborn shoot and then comes 3 month old Layden who could sit up for a few seconds and even support himself on his legs for a few seconds. What are they putting in the water, uh...milk!? Layden is a little cowpoke and he is a joy to photograph. It's always so amazing how much babies change from that newborn session to the 3 month session when they fill out. It's one of the most significant transformations and it always makes me sad that I never captured the newborn portraits with my oldest two children, which was before I started doing photography. Occassionally someone will say to me that they don't want to do newborn portraits because they 'change so fast anyway" and I think "THAT is exactly WHY you do them!". I love little Layden's big eyes and even though we disrupted his nap he was a little trooper.

No comments: