Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Aren't they angelic?




Meet Sam, Austin and lil' sis Mackenzie. Let me tell you- these three all had personality to spare- which always makes a session fun. We braved the wet and soggy outdoors and our shoes may never be the same. The bridge image has to be one of my favorites so far...the three liked to be together so well that I had to pull them apart to get some individual portraits, but isn't that sweet? Sam even found a tiny frog during our outing. Now wasn't that a treat? (for Sam, not necessarily the frog!)


2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow - I really love the bridge picture. Beautiful!

Kelli said...

They look good (that poor frog)! I am of course anxious to see all of them:) That was the most Mackenzie has EVER sat for pictures...it must be the photographer! It was fun, thanks, Kelli