Tuesday, August 14, 2007

NEW! Jewelry from Alison Stumpf Photography



I am very happy to introduce a new line of portrait jewelry products, including this lovely tile pendant with colored crystals, featuring your favorite image...or two! The portrait is not just glued on, but actually is part of the tile. Most products can be made double sided as well. I've searched for some time to find a product that is made well and something that will be worn and treasured. Customize it with your choice of colored crystals or silver beads. Add a chain or rope for a complete gift. If you're looking for a special holiday gift you might find it here. I will be adding a few more products to my assessories store in the next month or so, including lovely bracelets, pendants, and even portrait RINGS made from thid high quality .925 sterling silver and treated with an anti-tarnish coating to offer extra protection. I think they are super cool and classy! If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

No comments: