Friday, August 3, 2007


Do I really need one more thing to do!?
That's the question that's been going through my head and keeping me from starting a blog for who knows how long now~ but, as you can see from reading this, I've decided to take the plunge and add one more thing to my list to keep up with.

I look forward to being able to post sneak previews into current sessions I've shot, sharing some of my own family events, as well as special offerings and new products from Alison Stumpf Phtoography. I have even got a few ideas for some fun contests for clients as well.

I'll begin with sharing a few images my nephew Riley took of my kiddos! I'm proud to say my little apprentice won Grand Champion and Reserve Champion at the Jackson County Fair. My favorite is the tinted lollipop image, and I've already got it handing on my wall in a 16 x 28 gallery wrap. I just love the way their noses are all squished together. I better look out...I think Riley maybe competition for his ole Auntie.


No comments: