Sunday, August 5, 2007

Christmas in August


I know it's hard to think about, but Christmas is coming. How great would it feel to have your holiday cards all ordered and ready to be sent out come Nov.1st!? Alison Stumpf Photography has over 150 card designs to choose from~ many of them brand new this year! See them all at

http://www.alisonstumpfphotography.com/ go to VIEW YOUR SESSION and go to HOLIDAY CARDS to make your selection.


Now, let's have some fun and spread the word about the blog. There will be news, specials, and more contests to come. So check back often.


The first three people to post a comment to this blog post will receive 20 holiday cards FREE-including complimentary name imprinting with a paid order before October 1st. Minimum order of 25. One offer per indiviudal/family.

8 comments:

laura b said...

Hi Alison. Just looking at your website. Looks good.

Laura Bidne

Alison said...

Thanks, Laura!
You're a winner for the Holiday Cards! Congrats! :)

laura b said...

Hey Thanks!!! You know I look at your pictures all the time!! =)

I have down in my calendar to call you the beginning of Sept. to set up a time.

Laura Bidne

Steph and Dan Johnson said...

Hi Alison! Great idea! Your nephews' photos at the fair were awesome of your kids too!

Steph Johnson

Alison said...

Thanks, Steph!
You're a winner too! :)
Congrats!

jdahlin said...

Hi Alison. I love your website & your new blog. I wish I could keep up with mine. Anyway, keep up the good work. We love your work as a photographer!
Eric & Julie Dahlin

Alison said...

Thanks, Julie!
I couldn't believe how BIG Benjamin had gotten when I saw him at the fair! Oh my!! Thanks for the nice words....you're my third and final winner! ;)

Melissa Nyborg said...

Hi Alison,

Can't believe I missed the top 3!! No, just kidding. Love your work. I'm always looking for new and different ways for you to photograph my family and kids. You've done a great job capturing that! i'm aleady brain storming for ideas on xmas cards!!

Melissa