Friday, August 10, 2007

SMILE!





One of the things I want to be able to do with this space is be able to show sneak peaks into recent sessions.

As a mother myself..I understand wanting to capture one's child with a big beautiful smile on their face. In a weak moment I've even told my own kids those dreaded words that are sure to make a kid's smile look as unatural and goofy as possible..."SAY CHEESE!"

As a photographer though, some of my personal favorite images are the atypical..something different, or even a more somber gaze. Now, little Marena has a lot of images that show her sweet smile and big beautiful eyes...but I just get a kick out of these! After all, we all know our kids don't walk around with those angelic smiles all the time! A little silly at the beginning of the session...and a little sass at the end when she'd had enough of being a model!

No comments: