Monday, July 19, 2010

The evolution of a sibling portrait | Jackson Family Photography






Boys are busy. And these three boys, while anxious to show off their adorable new baby brother- were not necessarily the most interested in posing for that sibling portrait---but I cajoled, I posed, I distracted, I reposed, I joked, I reposed, I sweated, and I think we got the shot. I had to laugh though when I looked through all the captures from the session....some of my favorites are the ones where the boys look like BOYS. And all the while little Joshua is sleeping oblivious to the chaos going on around him. Well, let's call it organized chaos...shall we? Yes..we shall.

6 comments:

Justine said...

These are adorable and so "boy"!

Paula said...

Love these! As a mom to 3 boys I can totally appreciate what it took to get these photos.

Revenda Bierley said...

I love these! Real life at it's best!!

Michelle said...

I know how much work boys can be! Have two of my own! You did a great job of capturing all four!

Andrea H. said...

I completely "get" your evolution of a sibling portrait. Love that you showed all the images, because that really the way it is. :-) Love these!

The Curvy Life said...

I love these! I love the fun photos of boys being boys!

La-