Friday, July 16, 2010

Very LIMITED availability for Senior Sessions remaining | Fairmont Senior Photography



Senior Sessions are flying off the shelf, so to speak. While I thrilled to have the opportunity to work with and photograph so many seniors, I"m still a one-woman show and the calendar only has so many days a month in it. I have very very limited openings remaining for weekday sessions- don't wait any longer to book or you will have to do so at the weekend rate. In addition, many local schools are starting two weeks early which cuts into the summer calendar as well.

Here are just a few I grabbed from Erica's session. Erica came from Fairmont for her Senior Portraits and we found some new spots and rockin' light. I truly try to make every senior session unique and you won't find your portraits look like everyone elses! Erica is a farm gal and so we still have a special picture left to shoot....with a special pet. I guess you could call it a pet? Hmmm, not sure. Any guesses? Here's a hint... Mooooo. Mooooo.

3 comments:

Justine said...

Playing with the necklace is sooo cute! Love it!

Paula said...

I can why you are in high demand...your photography is beautiful!

Michelle said...

Love the necklace one too! I want to see the cow one!! I bet it is awesome! How fun!