Monday, July 12, 2010

An Ongoing Process~



I moved into my new studio back in March- but like anything it seems to be a work in progress, and we finally completed the siding on the studio entry front. I love the split clapboard siding and how it turned out! I have to admit going with red was a scary choice, but I think the grey / red combo goes well together and it feels so good to have the room and space to be able to add to my background repertoire and I've already added a few new props to the mix. I've been busy hitting the senior sessions~ and am nearing full booking capacity for the summer booking schedule (I booked 3 more alone today). SO....if you or someone you know is wanting a senior session, please call soon.

2 comments:

Abby said...

wow... loving the look!

admin said...

Gorgeous!! Love it!! very happy for you!!