Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ROCK ON! | Urban Child Photography MN


As you can see, Luke is a stylin' dude- ready to rock! He came directly from the hair salon with his new faux mohawk ready for his mini-session. After we got some shots, he was willing to oblige me to try some more urban feeling shots that I felt would really bring out the rocker in the images....so we hit some alleys and other spots that caught my eye and I love how they turned out. Now if I could just locate that Tom and Jerry shirt for my own little rocker. Rock on, Luke!

6 comments:

Alissa said...

you definitely pulled off that rockstar look! Love it!

Michelle said...

Wow! The colors are amazing! And that storyboard....way too Cute!! Love it!

Shelley Edwards said...

Holy smokes - what great images!!! That little rascal sure is cute - totally love how unique all the shots are. I bet his parents buy BIG!!! I know I would.

Justine: North Dakota Photographer said...

These are great, Alison! They really do have a rocker feel to them and still hold onto the joy of childhood. That's some talent!

Paula said...

Love them!!! Amazing colors and great expressions you captured.

admin said...

How stinkin' cute is he?!?