Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July | MN Child Photography


Happy 4th of July! It's been one of my favorite days ever since I was a child. On my ALL ABOUT ME Kindergarten Poster I list the 4th as my Favorite Holiday because "We go to Okabena and I get to drink 7 Up." (It didn't take a lot to thrill me as a child I guess). I still enjoy the Okabena Parade and my children do as well. I'm sharing one of my favorite images from S and C's childhood- taken 6 years ago~ gotta love the matching outfits! I of course have them saved and plan to do one of H next year in the little overalls. I have my work desk flanked my this image in a 24x30 canvas gallery wrap along with another pose of the day. Excuse the qualtiy of the image, I snapped a shot of it hanging right on my red wall. They are two of my favorite images in my house. Maybe if I even get my desk cleaned off I'll snap a shot.
So enjoy the day- remember those that make our country what it is, and snap a picture of your little firecrackers to remember this July 4th!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

How cute is that! It is so important to have images like this to remember your kids as kids...I love that it isn't posey posey... :)

Jana Hill said...

I remember when you first took this. Loved it then; love it now. I didn't get my camera out this year because it was poring rain. Now I wish I had. I'll have to make up for it. Thanks for the reminder!

Michelle said...

4th of July is my very favorite holiday! Love that image! So cute!