Monday, August 23, 2010

Contest Entry | Amy


Here is a wall portrait share of my "fabulous five" nieces and nephews. I have a duplicate of this print hanging in my studio as well. It's a large, specialty crop image. I encourage clients to be creative with their spaces and don't be tied into feeling like you have to get a standard size to go on your wall. That's the great thing about custom photography is that the wall portrait sizes can be customized to fit your space, as well as what crop is best for the particular image. I think you'll agree a long and narrow crop lends itself well to this fun image.

I'll continue to post your images you shared with me thru this week and announce the winners following that. Thank you for the fabulous response. I know people have thoroughly enjoyed seeing what you're all doing with your portraits and I know I've gotten some great ideas myself!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Gorgeous..love seeing a large portrait hanging!

Justine said...

I agree - the long narrow crop works perfectly with this photo and on the wall!

Revenda Bierley Photography said...

Now that is the size a wall portrait should be. Kudos to your customer!

Shallyse Gastelum | Durham Family Photographer said...

I bet the impact of that large wall portrait is even more stunning in person! I love the custom size!